I have a confession...I am addicted to food, no, not just food, junk food. It's become so much of a problem that I am ashamed of myself. I am horribly embarrassed by the look of my body. It is time that I stand up and take responsibility for my problem. It is now that I embark on a new journey in my life. In two months I hit the big 3-0 and I am determined to meet my addiction head on and beat it. I will not enter another year fat and addicted to food. It is my goal that in writing this blog that I help myself but that maybe I help someone else.
I am 5'4 and 180 pounds. Rather than setting a weight goal I'm setting a percentage goal so that I might have a better opportunity to reach it. My goal is 10%. The time line for that amount is July. Why so long you might ask...I plan for my ups and my downs. I am starting to realize that I cannot cut everything out and so I must do it gradually. I must realize that I will fail on occasion but that it is a bump in the road rather than a complete failure.
My first step is this: I will be clearing out my cabinets, my freezer, and my fridge. I will rid my house of the junk that has led me to this point. I will replace it with healthy foods for my family. When I complete this I will post the pictures of the junk I get rid of as a testimony to you and to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment