
Day one of cleaning went well for me. Day one of eating better failed miserably. I tried but temptation seemed to reign supreme today. I got rid of three bags of trash from my cabinets, stuff I didn't even know that I had. I found cake mixes that were expired, peanut butter that was expired, and the junk food...I am ashamed.
I know how to eat well, but those foods never taste good OT sound good to me. I know how to exercise but the task seems daunting. I came to the conclusion that this addiction with food might be a result of depression, loneliness, and most of all poor self control. I would really like to be able to play with my daughter without getting horribly exhausted but I don't know how to reach that goal.
I know some reading this will think of me as gross, bur addiction to food is Judy as real as the addiction to drugs. It's filling some void for me and I need to explore what that void is before I can solve the problem with logic and reasoning. My goal for this week is to slowly explore my addiction and find triggers. I also hope to report to my readers that I have worked out at least twice and done a better job of eating healthy. I also plan to ask for help.
I promise that there will be more details about my self exploration tomorrow. Until then healthy eating and self image.
No comments:
Post a Comment